There is no where to link up to today.
But here is my slow moving report:
Completed Projects
Candy Bags
This was a super quick project that I was super happy with!
You can check it out HERE.
New Projects
Santa Table Toppers
I stole this quilt block pattern from Sara.
I made a tiny adjustment, so they are not squares and are a bit larger.
I made a tiny adjustment, so they are not squares and are a bit larger.
I did not ave time to make all of the blocks, so my idea was to make table toppers for my sisters and I.
Well, they are definitely in progress.
But considering Christmas is only 10 days away, and I still have to ship them...
I learned a lot about machine appliqué with these.
Here is a preview of it:
1) my square blocks become crazy shapes after all the zigging and zagging.
(see wonky sideways belts!)
(see wonky sideways belts!)
Ongoing Projects
In A Manger (1 done, 1 needs binding)
Steph Jersey Quilt
Random Table Runner
Bricks In Bloom Quilt
Coffee Quilt
HST Girl Quilt
Hungry Caterpillar Table Runner
-luv-
KristyLou





Those Santa blocks look like fun. Good to know about the starch! :) Love the candy bags.
ReplyDeleteI love those santa blocks! So cute!
ReplyDeletecute stuff :)
ReplyDelete