Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Can you believe this?
WOW!
What a surprise.

I have picked 5 blogs that I think deserve this award:

She has so many fun tutorials, a cute baby, and she always drags me in with her creative quilts! 
I "met her" in our Stash Bee.

I also "met her" in our Stash Bee.
She is so good at making some bright fun stuff!
Check it out!

I have no idea how I found her blog.
She has a blog full of delicious food and recipes (which I have made a few of).
She also has a 30 by 30 list that I love.
If I make one quick, I'll have just over a year to get it done :)

One time I linked up a Friday finish in one spot, and was quickly invited to link up at Thank Goodness Its Finished Friday (TGIFF). 
M-R is half the owner of this fun event.
She quilts with fun colors and is from Canada!!!!

She has inspired me to take better pictures (my new camera should come tomorrow!!!!).
She also designs blogs.
This blog is a spin off of the one she does with her mom.
You may have heard of it, Clover and Violet.

In accepting the Liebster Blog Award you agree to :

1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Link back to their blog
3. Copy and paste the Liebster award to your profile
4. Pick 5 blogs that you feel deserve to be in the spotlight (they must have under 200 followers)
5. Blog about it and leave a comment for your nominations to let them know that you have chosen their blog.


Have fun!
-luv-
KristyLou

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I need to post it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, KristyLou and thank you for passing along the honour! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you Thanks for nominating me, I just blogged about this here

    http://sewasecondchance.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-lot-to-say.html

    Have a fun weekend

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kristy! I finally posted about it here {and I included a photography tip just for you!}:

    Thanks Kristy {and a photography tip!}

    ReplyDelete