Friday, March 30, 2012

TGIFF: Camera Strap

Wow, 3 finishes this week.
Sunday I finished my paper pieced star bee block.

And I also finished my twister table topper.

Last night I was procrastinating cleaning.
So I started AND finished a camera strap for my new camera.
The fabric is from Indian Summer by Zoe Pearn for Riley Blake.
I LOVE this.
Its so soft on my neck!
LOVE!

My sisters and I finally set a date for our girls weekend getaway.

And my parents are coming this weekend.

So I made some Pink Lemonade Cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.
Yes, the display at the Wal-Mart pulled me in.
I tested them... they are OK.
I mean, I will not be letting any go to waste.
However, I don't think I would pick them up again.

Anyway, go check out what everyone else has been up to this week.




Crazy Mom Quilts



-luv-
Kristy Lou


9 comments:

  1. It's amazing what you can get done when trying to avoid the cleaning of the house! :) Great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job I made my camera strap also. So much better than the store bought ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurray for a new camera strap for a new camera! that's exciting! and i love your paper pieced star block. it looks like something i just NEED to try!

    thanks for linking up to finish it up Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your projects! I need to make a new camera strap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's the best kind of procrastinating! :) Beautiful finishes, KristyLou! I love that star block -- great job! BTW, I'm just getting around now to let you know that you've been tagged. ;) http://quiltmatters.blogspot.ca/2012/03/tagged-im-it.html Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A girls weekend getaway? I'm completely jealous!I love the camera strap, mine has definitely seen better days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never thought about making an attractive and comfortable camera strap...clever you. Thanks for linking to TGIFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my package in the mail today! Thank you Kristy Lou for the awesome added bonus....love it. Your star looks great and soon I will be able to put them all together and make my QOV quilt. Again, Thanks!
    PS - I really like your camera strap...on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great week/weekend! Hope you had a good time. Love all of your finishes, especially the little twister quilt. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete